Skip to main content

Week 15A: Google Analytics

 The tools featured on Google Analytics which I feel are most useful for Nunu are as follows:

Social Reporting: 

This feature gives business owners reports on the success of their social media posts. Using this feature will help me create better content, see what works, and know what kinds of posts to avoid. I have a wide range of ideas for social media posting, from recipes to recent food nutrition discoveries. This feature will tell me what gets people excited!

Customer Centric Measurement:

The Google Analytics page explains this feature as one that will help me understand how customers interact with my website. It will show me which parts of the website gains traction from users, and which ones are less interesting to my audience. This will be particularly helpful with the blog portion of our website. It will tell me which blog posts gain traction. I can see if particular blog posts translate into more sales. 

Reports Are Sharable:

Google Analytics allows me to easily share reports with investors in the company. Rather than trying to figure out how to compile data myself, Google will make it easy to turn numbers into concise trends which I can rely back to shareholders looking for updates on Nunu's progress. 

Return on Investment Insights:

Google claims that their software will help decode which customers are likely to purchase based on their interaction with the site. This is very useful for Nunu because it will help me target an audience that actually purchases our product. One thing I've learned in this class is that followers do not equal sales. With ROI analytics I will be able to efficiently market my brand to future customers. 

Real Time Data:

Rather than taking time to convert sales into sales reports, Google Analytics does this automatically. I wont have to take time entering and interpreting data, but rather log on and see the reports that Google generates for me. By letting google crunch the data for me, I will have more time to focus on developing new products and customer service. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 2A: Communication Between Business & Consumer

      There's no question that social media has drastically changed the relationship between businesses and consumers. The main factor enacting this change is the way social platforms have streamlined each parties ability to communicate with one another. Through the targeted ad options provided by platforms like facebook, instagram and yelp, companies can now create hyper-specific profiles of the type of consumer they wish to see their ad. For example, I am a health nut. I'd guess 80% of my internet searches are surrounding nutrition, spiritual wellness, exercise, or researching health related goods and services. On top of that, most accounts I follow besides from personal friends and family are in the personal wellness field. Because of this, nearly all of my ads are products in this category. Teas, workout programs, yoga retreats, the companies selling these products have worked with social media platforms to determine i am a likely purchaser, and pay to ensure their content

Week 1A: My Blog Theme

      When choosing a blog theme, I debated my options. I first considered something custom, flashy, and artistic. Something unforgettable. However, upon playing around with this concept, everything felt a bit too busy. My next consideration was to go hyper minimalist. While the clean lines and neutral colors relaxed my lizard brain, the overall mood of my blog felt to blank to be an expression of myself. I suddenly realized that this theme debacle represented an issue I have found myself grabbling with time and time again.      My personal aesthetic is difficult to define. Sofia Coppola's film Marie Antoinette is something of a dream to me. Everything colorful, ornate, details and design bursting from every angle. My favorite couture designers have always been maxi-mists. Vivienne Westwood, Jean Paul Gaultuer, Alexander McQueen- not known for their restraint on the runway. However, when it comes to my personal spaces, my home, my furniture and linen preferences, the kind of archit

Week 3A: Aesthetics, Design, and Branding

1.      The first website I see issues with is that of MGBD Parts. The mixed font sizes and colors is very disorienting and its hard to focus on any one point they are trying to get across. Also, there isn't a clean introduction page, you are just thrown into a messy homepage with images and font spread all over the page, nothing is centering your attention and its hard to know where you're supposed to look. Thirdly, the page is very outdated, it gives the impression that the owner hasn't taken time to modernize their company and may not provide top tier service.      The second website I visited was Penny Juice. Like MGBD Parts, the homepage is not giving me a clear message as to where they want me to go. I cant tell if they're selling a product, raising money, or just an info page. I also feel that the stock images that they put on their website steer me away from trusting their product, as it gives me the impression that there isn't tremendous pride in their bran