Skip to main content

Week 6B: Creating and Scheduling Facebook Posts

 

My first post is a little infographic I created about some of the main reasons to eat Organic food. I feel that this is a strong introductory post because besides knowing its supposedly healthier and more expensive, few people I speak to really know WHY Organic is good. When we are ready to launch this company, I plan on revisiting this post an making the infographic stand out more with a company logo. 

For the second post I have scheduled a study posted by UCLA Health about the top foods for a babies developing brain. I feel like this is something that can be valuable to share because all of the food listed in this article are featured in our recipes. Something that really stood out to me in the last assignment were the pages that posted blogs and articles from other sources. I feel like sharing information gives a sense of community more so than just feeling like an online ad- which I am personally drawn to as a consumer.

For my third post I chose to introduce a bit of humor. Like with the first, this will be updated when we're ready to start selling with the company logo. I like the idea of making original content that is true to the brands goal, here being making parenting easier. Giving more time for you to enjoy the fun parts of parenthood and less stress in the kitchen. I also wanted to make something that was for dads because I did notice that a lot of the content in other brands pages was very mom heavy, and I think a convinient service like this would really appeal to busy fathers. 

Here is a screen shot of my schedule. I plan for one post to come in the early afternoon around lunchtime, when working parents are taking a break and scroll through their Social Media feed. Second post of the day will be scheduled further into the evening, after dinner when most of us unwind and return to our respective scrolling devices. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 9B: Using Categories

 The categories I would use on my blog would be Recipes, Health, and Meet our Team. Recipes would feature innovative ways you can use the product to make other more complex recipes. For example, using our Asparagus Pea Mash to make a hearty green veggie soup. Health would be for posts about infant and child nutrition, which explains why our recipes are designed the way they are. Finally, Meet our Team would be a monthly series in which we highlight one of our team members or venders. I feel that this will be a great way for new customers to get to know our business from a human to human level. In my opinion, by highlighting our team members and vendors we will build trust with our customers and build a stronger sense of community. 

Week 2A: Communication Between Business & Consumer

      There's no question that social media has drastically changed the relationship between businesses and consumers. The main factor enacting this change is the way social platforms have streamlined each parties ability to communicate with one another. Through the targeted ad options provided by platforms like facebook, instagram and yelp, companies can now create hyper-specific profiles of the type of consumer they wish to see their ad. For example, I am a health nut. I'd guess 80% of my internet searches are surrounding nutrition, spiritual wellness, exercise, or researching health related goods and services. On top of that, most accounts I follow besides from personal friends and family are in the personal wellness field. Because of this, nearly all of my ads are products in this category. Teas, workout programs, yoga retreats, the companies selling these products have worked with social media platforms to determine i am a likely purchas...

Week 14A: Social Media Management Tools

Nunu is currently a one person operation, two if you include my mom helping me watch after the baby! Because of this, I feel that SocialPilot will be the best social media management service for me. They do not offer a free service but their paid plan is very affordable, the basic version being $42.50 a month which allow access for up to three users. This plan helps in scheduling posts for up to 20 social media accounts. They will also give analytics of accounts and help with customer support. I don't think that I will be using any management service initially. The daily operation for my business allots for an entire day dedicated to social media and community outreach. See below: Saturday: Go to vendors to pick up product for the first batch of deliveries.   Sunday: Prepare meals for the first delivery route.   Monday: First delivery route of the week (delivery schedule is designed to accommodate customers work schedule. There will be morning, afternoon, and evening deliver...